If you want to compete with all the other female travelers who are living the dream life of making money by blogging while traveling around the world, you need a really creatively unique name to help your blog stand out from the rest.
The bad news is there are so many travel blogs out there already. The good news is that most of them have average and low quality names, so even though you’re just starting out, you can instantly get an edge over them by choosing an extraordinary name that wows anyone who comes across it.
To get you going, here are some cute and clever girly travel blog names to give you inspiration and ideas to create your own:
- Travel Bunny – This is cute and potentially a great fit for a female traveler who is hopping around from place to place, and doesn’t mind being thought of as a fluffy rabbit by half their audience and a pin-up girl by the other half.
- The Wanderess – A wandering princess, sorceress, actress, or even an adulteress. For the sake of cuteness, princess probably fits the bill best. However, when you pronounce this, it does come out sounding like ‘the-one-dress’ if you say it quickly, so remember to emphasize your consonants.
- Sweet Nomad – There must be lots of girls who feel to urge to use the word ‘nomad’ somewhere in their travel blog’s name. From ‘Angelic Nomad’ to ‘Nomadic Buttercup’, pick of your favorite girly words and blend them to see what sounds best.
- Candied Escapes – For those of you who don’t need to portray yourself as a ‘nomad’ and want an alternative word to ‘travel’ in your blog’s name, try ‘escapes’, ‘journeys’ or ‘getaways’, and combine it with your girly characteristics.
- Bubbly Backpacker – Choose one word that describes your type of travel and the other to convey some positive aspect of your character. If possible, get the 2 words to start with the same letter so that it’s fun to pronounce and uses phonetics to make a longer lasting impression.
- Hitchhiking Honeys – If you don’t mind referring to yourself as ‘honey’, then this is a sweet name that’s bound to naturally attract attention and get you lots of automatic traffic.
- Gap Year Girls – This is quite descriptive, but it will instantly appeal to all the young ladies who are taking a year out to travel. It certainly sounds very nice. Although it has 3 words, each word is short and only has one syllable, so its still short and compact when combined.
Got great naming ideas to share with other female travel bloggers? Feel free to post your suggestions and ideas in the comments below.
Need more inspiration? Check out these 5 Examples of Good Travel Blog Names.